There’s a free web-based design tool I use almost every day in my business and you should too.
It’s called Canva, and there’s just so much you can do with it!
Canva is a powerful graphic design tool that can be used for a variety of purposes in Internet marketing.
7 Ways to Use Canva to Boost your Online Presence
- Social media graphics: Use Canva to create visually appealing graphics for your social media channels. You can create everything from Instagram posts to Facebook banners to Pinterest graphics.
- Email marketing: Create eye-catching email headers and graphics to use in your email campaigns.
- Blog post graphics: Enhance your blog posts with custom graphics, such as featured images and infographics.
- Landing pages: Use Canva to create custom graphics and design elements for your landing pages.
- Ads: Create visually appealing ads for social media platforms or Google AdWords.
- Logos: Design a professional-looking logo for your brand using Canva’s logo maker.
- Presentations: Create custom slide decks for presentations or webinars.
In addition to these uses, Canva can also be a valuable tool for creating custom graphics for your website, such as banners and buttons.
The possibilities for using Canva in Internet marketing are endless. Whether you’re a small business owner, a digital marketer, or anyone else looking to improve their online presence, Canva is a tool that can help you create professional-looking graphics with minimal design experience.
5 Ways to use Canva to Make Money Helping Clients
- Graphic design services: You could offer graphic design services to clients using Canva as your primary tool. You could create a variety of design assets for clients, such as social media graphics, email headers, ads, and more.
- Social media management: If you have experience managing social media accounts, you could offer your services to clients and use Canva to create custom graphics for their social media channels. Canva even lets you connect to the social media accounts to easily share your designs!
- Content creation: You could create graphics and other visual assets for clients to use in their content marketing efforts, such as blog posts and ebooks.
- Website design: You could use Canva to create custom graphics and design elements for clients’ websites, such as banners and buttons.
- Online courses or coaching: You could sell an online course, or offer coaching services teaching others how to use Canva to create professional-looking graphics for their own businesses or personal projects.
If you want to make money using Canva for client work, you can get started by posting your top services on gig sites such as Fiverr and Upwork.
Once you start getting clients, you can build a portfolio of your work, create a website or online presence to showcase your services, and market yourself to potential clients.
Consider Going Pro on Canva
In addition to a free account on Canva, you can also upgrade to a paid Pro level account.
There are several benefits to upgrading to a Pro account on Canva:
- Unlimited templates: With a Pro account, you will have access to an unlimited number of templates, including templates for social media graphics, presentations, and more. This can save you time and make it easier to create professional-looking designs.
- Advanced design features: Pro users have access to advanced design features, such as the ability to create custom color palettes and use advanced text formatting options.
- Larger storage: Pro users get access to more storage space for their designs, allowing them to save and access more designs in their account.
- Custom fonts: Pro users can upload and use their own custom fonts in their designs.
- Advanced analytics: Pro users can access advanced analytics for their designs, including data on the performance of their designs on social media platforms.
- Priority support: Pro users get priority support from Canva’s customer service team.
Overall, the benefits of upgrading to a Pro account will depend on your specific needs and how you plan to use Canva. If you are a frequent user of the tool and require advanced features and increased storage, a Pro account may be worth considering.
Canva is Changing Rapidly
Canva is adding new and exciting features constantly.
I especially love their new AI image maker.
You simply type a description of what you want a picture of and it makes an image for you.
For example, I just typed in an elf playing golf in a snowstorm and got this cute image…
Imagine all the things you can create for yourself and your clients!